Before you know it, the holidays will be upon us. The holidays can be a time of great stress and financial burden, or it can be a time which you look forward to spending time with your loved ones and enjoy the gift of giving. Which category do you normally fall into?
It’s still early. Make the commitment today to make your holidays more joyful and less stressful utilizing these tips:
- Make a Budget – And Stick to It! – Stick with a set spending amount that won’t make you stress this holiday season. Remember that it’s the thought behind the gift, not the monetary amount you spend on someone.
- Keep It Simple! – Food. Decorations. Gifts. Keep it classy and simple! Don’t slave over preparations this year.
- Create a Timeline for Visiting Family and Friends – Remember that you don’t need to spend every waking moment traveling from place to place during the holiday season. Stick to a timeline, so you have much more YOU time and family time.
- Maintain an Exercise Plan – Keep up the exercise during the holiday season. It will make you feel better after eating those holiday treats and vigorous exercise will help you keep stress under control.
- Delegate What Others Can Do – Reality Check! You shouldn’t be doing it all! Delegate what others can do for you. Release the control.
- Schedule Time Just For You – Make sure you put on the schedule time just for you, to enjoy the holiday season. Schedule time for you to enjoy your home that is beautifully decorated or take a drive to take in the holiday lights. If you don’t schedule time for yourself, no one else will do it for you.
Start now in planning your holidays in a smart way, by making sure you take care of yourself. Keep in mind the true meaning of the upcoming holidays. Let’s all have less stress and much more happiness during this holiday season!
Make a pledge to yourself right now, to declare that you are worth your time and energy. -Deborah Day
Contact Cynthia today for programs that will assist you in getting you where you want to be in life! She will give you all the tools you need to go for it and really live! [email protected] | https://cynthiabazin.com/services